Failure is one of mankind’s most powerful learning tools. My father would always use this technique whenever I came to him and told him how something did not work out. His question was always the same: “What did you learn from it and what would you do next time to make sure you are successful?”
- What were the strengths of our team in taking on this project?
- What were our weaknesses?
- What did we achieve?
- What did we learn?
- What were the bright spots?
- What were the low points?
- If we did it again, what should we do differently?