- We tell interviewers we are “not really into that social media stuff.”
- We have not stayed current in our field or we aren’t articulate about trends and leaders in our field.
- We dress like someone in a past decade, or worse, wear a suit and tie [or the female equivalent] in an environment that stopped wearing suits years ago.
- We still have a flip phone.
- We are not physically fit and sometimes overweight.
- We have so much experience and have interviewed so many times we don’t spend much time preparing for the interview. Fact is, top candidates spend 8-16 hours preparing.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
This could be you but then again I hope not.
Posted by Ron Thomas at 5:39 AM